- Health and Exposome Research Center: Understanding Lifetime Exposures (HERCULES)
- Children’s Environmental Research Roundtable Archives
- Calendar of Events
- Pilot Project Information
- Summer Student Information
- Join our listserv
- NIHES Children’s Centers
- EPA Children’s Centers
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellows (SURF) in Community Outreach
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) Data Science Application
The C-CHEM2 community mini-grant program provides funding to organizations that aim to conduct outreach, promote community awareness of local environmental health concerns, or collect information needed to address local environmental and maternal child health concerns in Dekalb and Fulton counties of the Atlanta region.
We are currently accepting mini-grant applications.